Bridesburg School Mandatory Uniform Policy
Please be advised that the Board of Education adopted a resolution that requires all schools to implement a uniform policy. We believe that this policy will assist in creating a positive climate where students can focus on learning. The school uniform is as follows:
(For K through 5th- grade students only)
· Plain black button collared shirt (Golf Type). Shirts can also be purchased at the school.
· Khaki pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers. Shorts, skirts etc. must be knee length.
· Black shoes or sneakers
Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
· White button down shirts.
· Solid black tie
· Navy blue slacks or jeans
· Black shoes / Black or White sneakers
Gym uniform: On days when students are scheduled for Physical Education, they are permitted to wear gym attire and sneakers. The uniform consists of black sweat pants or black shorts, and a yellow tee shirt.
- Large, overly ornate jewelry is not permitted. Hats and other headwear are prohibited in the school building (Except for religious purposes).
- Students are not permitted to bring purses or handbags to school.
- If a student does not adhere to the uniform policy, an adult will be contacted to bring an appropriate change of clothes for the student.
- Students who repeatedly violate the uniform policy will be subject to other sanctions, including but not limited to loss of trip privileges and exclusion from other special school activities.